MangaCat

MangaCat's Blog

I read manga and books. I usually read Fantasy, Sci-fi, and Horror. I also read other books or manga that are not within those genres.

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
AR has read 45 books toward their goal of 50 books.
hide
SPOILER ALERT!

The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind! Thoughts Part 1

The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind! Volume 1 - Gamei Hitsuji, himesuz, Hikoki

I just finished Chapter 1 of The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind! on the J-Novel Club website.

It's too early in the story for me to write down my full opinion. However, there are some parts that I like to comment on what I've read. I find it interesting that there are other people summoned to this other world. I would like to see what the other people are like and how going to the different world affected them. Suimei is an interesting protagonist because his reactions are realistic. Most people would not be happy if they're suddenly dragged out of their world if they're doing something important or whatever. While he does act like a jerk a bit, he does make some good points about how blindly running up to fight a bunch of demons without knowing how powerful they are is a risky idea especially if a person lacks fighting experience. It won't surprise me if Reiji and Suimei become enemies later on.

I'll eventually get started on Chapter 2.

(show spoiler)